+53

You see posts on here, FML and other sites about men having to deal with their girlfriend, wife, etc. being on their period, but men really shouldn't be complaining as much as they do when the women are the ones suffering through it. Yes it sucks, but it sucks for you because it sucks for them a lot, amirite?

Relationships
1 6

I've very seldomly seen posts about guys dealing with girl's periods, I have however very often seen posts about girls complaining about guys dealing with girl's periods.
How about everyone quits whining about it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Deal with it. If someone didn't do something wrong, don't drag them down because you're PMSing. If you do snap, apologize sincerely and try to control it in the future. Honestly.

I never see girls acting like cunts because they're on their period and I never see guys complaining about it. Except on TV. d smilie

Often times though it's not even anything that girls do on their period, men just know they're on their period and assume they're going to be horrible.

@Often times though it's not even anything that girls do on their period, men just know they're on their period and...

Okay, I'm not gonna deny that some guys can be jerks like that. But I do oftentimes hear stuff like "I threw the TV at my boyfriend's head and he complained to his friends gahhh he doesn't realize how horrible period are!!!"

@Sarcasm_on_ice Okay, I'm not gonna deny that some guys can be jerks like that. But I do oftentimes hear stuff like "I threw the TV...

I have never felt the need to throw a tv at a guys head just because I was on my period. Not all women are like that, so it is incredibly rude of you to assume that we all turn into crazy bitches. I can assure you that you wouldn't be very pleasant to be around if you bled out of your dick for a week every month.