+67

People who wear contacts: You hate it when you absolutely have to take out your contacts and you don't have a case/solution, so you have to throw them out, amirite?

KatieKaties avatar People & Celebrities
0 7
The voters have decided that KatieKatie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hate it when the contact decides to randomly float off to the back of your eye and you're wincing in pain trying to find it for five minutes. Does that happen to anybody else?

tags avatar tag Yeah You Are +1Reply
@tag I hate it when the contact decides to randomly float off to the back of your eye and you're wincing in pain trying...

I thought it was impossible for them to go to the back of your eye. I have tried to take my contact out without realizing that it had already fallen out. That left me with a red eye.

Why would you need to take out your contacts?

@Len Why would you need to take out your contacts?

It's unsafe to wear them for a long time if they're not made for extended wear. It cuts off oxygen to your cornea. And they get dirty.

KatieKaties avatar KatieKatie Yeah You Are 0Reply

Mine are daily wear anyway.