+54

It would be cool if someone made a version of Risk with just the colours and borders of continents, then have a few transparent plastic sheets you can place over them with different borders and names of territories so you can play a quick game where they're combined into larger areas like Russia, USA and Canada and really long games where you have the UK and Africa divided into its more countries, along with some blank sheets for customisation, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I kick ass in Risk :3

maumaus avatar maumau Yeah You Are +1Reply

O gaawwd, I hate that game! My brothers play that game against each other all of the time. It lasts for hours.

@B10ckH34d Then YYA because They'll have a short version to play

I could actually like the game then. Cos like PrincessGlamour said, it can last hours! And then someone ends up crying, getting pissed or flipping the table. Or in some games all of the above!

OhEmGee_Muffins avatar OhEmGee_Muffin Yeah You Are 0Reply

If the sheets are transparent, wouldn't the other borders show through? That would make it really confusing!

@TommyUK1234 If the sheets are transparent, wouldn't the other borders show through? That would make it really confusing!

There would be borders between continents. On the board, each continent would be a territory by itself. Then you'd have the transparent sheets with borders for real territories marked on them. Like transparencies for overhead projectors. Only one is used at a time.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply

Or just make your own...

Or just play on a part of the board and not all of it.... for example say the western hemisphere is off limits because of nuclear fallout or some shit.

@ThisChick TL;DR

GFYS
That stands for go fuck yourself.