+120

Life would be so much simpler if our bodies gauged how full they were by the calories consumed and not the actual amount eaten, amirite?

emilysoccer2s avatar Food & Drink
1 4
The voters have decided that emilysoccer2 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Depends...do they also use the amount of protein, carbohydrates, Omega 3, etc consumed to determine if they are full?

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are 0Reply
@MusicIsAGift Depends...do they also use the amount of protein, carbohydrates, Omega 3, etc consumed to determine if they are full?

Hmmm... I hadn't really gotten that far! I would like to think that all of those factors would be included as well.
Don't high-calorie foods typically have higher fat and carbohydrates? Of course not all foods are like that but it seems like there's a correlation....
I have no idea where I'm going with this but long story short, I guess there WOULD have to be some sort of protein/fat/carbohydrate contribution in there

emilysoccer2s avatar emilysoccer2 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@emilysoccer2 Hmmm... I hadn't really gotten that far! I would like to think that all of those factors would be included as...

I think the perfect system would be able to eat healthy, but get full when your body has gotten the calories it needed. Including how many carbs, fats, protein, etc. What would be really cool is if we were able to eat junk food on the side, and only consume the nutrients (though little) and calories that we need for our bodies.

bbhatti12s avatar bbhatti12 Yeah You Are +1Reply