+85

You'd think the kids in How I Met Your Mother would at least know their mother's first name and realize instantly when Ted met her, amirite?

Spallistons avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
2 10
The voters have decided that Spalliston is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe their mother abandoned them before they were born you inconsiderate fuck.

@1866458

I don't think my joke was that bad.

@Len I don't think my joke was that bad.

Calling someone a heartless sex act is hardly funny. That would be like if you bought an ice cream cone for a kid and a total stranger ran up and said, "he's probably latose intolerant you sick shithag."

SetUp4Sarcasms avatar SetUp4Sarcasm Yeah You Are -1Reply
@SetUp4Sarcasm Calling someone a heartless sex act is hardly funny. That would be like if you bought an ice cream cone for a kid...

Perhaps I'm simply having a lower standard for comedy due to being tired but I actually would find such an absurd act to be rather funny. wary smilie

The thing that bothers me most about that show, is the fact that those kids haven't ONCE asked for a bathroom break...

Irish_Wolffs avatar Irish_Wolff Yeah You Are +1Reply

The mother hasn't been introduced in the story yet, so the kids can't know who she is. Ted has only mentioned her