-126

It's annoying when people complain about being so close to having the grade they want, like "Man, i was only two points off of an A-!". You got EXACTLY the grade you deserve, so stop complaining, Amirite?

Watchful_questioneers avatar Education
1 6
The voters have decided that Watchful_questioneer is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah. Who on Earth wants more than they deserve?

They probably wish they had put more effort into a previous assignment that would have bumped them up to an A, they're not saying that they deserve one based on the exact amount of work they did.

Once a teacher gave me a 54% on an essay. 55% is the minimum pass mark

like, what the fuck man

Simons avatar Simon No Way +16Reply

I agree...Its most annoying when someone who gets a 96+ goes all out telling you how badly they did.

I was once SOOO close to an A but I had run out of time to add more to one of my answers. Why shouldn't I be allowed to feel a little bit of that "damn it" feeling?

@StacytheHarlot I was once SOOO close to an A but I had run out of time to add more to one of my answers. Why shouldn't I be...

you should be allowed to feel bad, but that does not change the fact that you still earned a B+ and nothing greater (unless the teacher is unjust in grading, which should mean you should be mad at the teacher, not the grade)