+123

Men keep complaining about women being too complex and confusing, while women keep complaining about men being too complex and confusing. There seems to be a flaw in our communication, amirite?

twischs avatar
5 16
The voters have decided that twisch is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

How about we just treat each other like human beings rather than making ourselves a massive brick wall of awkward communication and confusion because of socially constructed gender?

people are just complex

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +8Reply

Men are more confusing than complex, I'd say.

Relationships would be so much easier if people just kept it real instead of playing mind games. It's like "I don't want to seem to desperate" but "I want him/her to know I'm interested" at the same time. I wish we could just communicate how we feel.

If everyone would just say what they mean life would be so much simpler. That's a good thing.

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think women confuse mens' inability to articulate their simplicity with complexity

WinniethePoohs avatar WinniethePooh Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1866776

I'm not saying that they are particularly complex. And I would like to claim that it's individual. The rest is just stereotyping.

twischs avatar twisch Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think it's more like we're so simple were complex. Girls probably play all these mind games, digging trough layers of meaning and totally missing the point because we meant what we said plain and simple.

@B10ckH34d Which side? I feel like I described the majority of both...

You stereotyped all girls as people who play mind games, as if every boy doesn't do that one way or another. You also stereotyped all boys as simple, normal people.

@mchalla3 You stereotyped all girls as people who play mind games, as if every boy doesn't do that one way or another. You...

Okay, I should probably say this more often, but if I don't specifically say ALL, then I just mean most. A stereotype is usually extending characteristics of a majority to the whole. I'm just talking about majority here. It would be much too troublesome to state after every comment on this site, "there will be exceptions and I'm only referring to the majority, not the whole."

I've heard real life girls talking as I walk by, and they over analyse shit just like on TV. My NCC seniors, who have direct contact with girls, can vouch for that. Sometimes its' even a subconscious act. I know I do things subconsciously too, but no one's ever pointed it out, so I can't give examples. I've been in contact with guys all my life, and we usually take things at face value, unless it's said by a girl we like.

@B10ckH34d Okay, I should probably say this more often, but if I don't specifically say ALL, then I just mean most. A...

Usually, they over-analyze about things like boys and romance. Just like you (you said it yourself), we tend to freak out at the slightest hint that Mr. Perfect might not like us back.