+71

You would be absolutely useless if aliens abducted you and questioned you trying to find out how we do things we take for granted like create plastic, record sound, predict weather, amirite?

0 2

Abducted by aliens who obviously have insanely superior technology, and they want to know how our simple technology works? Also, why not just tell them to consult Wikipedia?

Assuming the above things are accounted for and not applicable, I still say I'd fare pretty well. I have a big problem with not knowing how the world around me works and have a pretty good understanding of most things.

@Mike_Hawk Abducted by aliens who obviously have insanely superior technology, and they want to know how our simple technology...

I agree with you, but hey, maybe they know how to do everything but just couldn't formulate that plastic recipe.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply