+35

Soccer players: After a long day of tournament games taking your socks off is a tricky business especially when you add cramps into the equation, amirite?

Rekeetas avatar Sports
0 6
The voters have decided that Rekeeta is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why doesn't this apply to all athletes?

As it may be this is not the main point of the post.

Rekeetas avatar Rekeeta Yeah You Are 0Reply

Because they're are no other sports of continuous running for 90 minutes a game add in 3 games a day that's 4 and half hours of accumulative running in one day... Tell me another sport you've done that in

Rekeetas avatar Rekeeta Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Rekeeta Because they're are no other sports of continuous running for 90 minutes a game add in 3 games a day that's 4 and...

Okay, but that doesn't mean that other athletes don't experience similar, if not the same, post-tournament struggles.

Not that I personally play these, but sports including (but not limited to) lacrosse, biking, running (cross country, marathons), and basketball have the potential to have at least as much running as soccer? I'm not trying to degrade soccer; all I was saying was that you could get a lot more votes if your post weren't so narrow.