+100

Girls: You love those people that you can call yourself fat around without them feeling obligated to say "No you're not fat, you're so skinny! Blah blah blah", because then you feel like you can never complain about feeling fat around them because they probably think you just want their compliments, which you don't, amirite?

abbeyds avatar People & Celebrities
1 17
The voters have decided that abbeyd is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't say that because i think they're fishing for compliments, i do it because i think itll make them feel better. It's not an obligation, I'm just being nice.

i think it's worse calling yourself fat around skinny people

Aaaaaand this is why I'll never understand women.

What if they seriously believe that you aren't fat?

@TheBlindMan What if they seriously believe that you aren't fat?

It's annoying when you feel really gross or fat and someone, regardless of whether or not they believe it, say you're not. It's just like god damn, let me whine.

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Wunderscore It's annoying when you feel really gross or fat and someone, regardless of whether or not they believe it, say...

How dare they try to make you feel self confidence about your appearance, right? If you don't like it you could try to stop whining around that particular person.

@Recital How dare they try to make you feel self confidence about your appearance, right? If you don't like it you could try...

I like how I look. Some days just aren't the best. That's why I YYAd the post.. I only do it around the people that just let me whine for a minute or two before I'm back to normal.

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TheBlindMan Would you prefer it if they agreed and called you fat then?

Sometimes. At least that would maybe help motivate me to go do something.

@Wunderscore Sometimes. At least that would maybe help motivate me to go do something.

That's seems insanely silly to me, you'd rather they lie to you so you can be motivated to fix a problem that they don't even think is there.

@TheBlindMan That's seems insanely silly to me, you'd rather they lie to you so you can be motivated to fix a problem that they...

99% of the time I want the truth, whatever that may mean. At the same time, I like hearing that I'm a fatass or have a boy's figure or whatever sometimes, even if they're just playing around, because I think it keeps me honest, even if it's not truthful.

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Yeah You Are -2Reply

If you know you're not fat, why would you call yourself fat around others? I never really got that.

I am a girl and I just what.

If I honestly believe you're not fat, I'm going to say so, and I obviously won't be mad at you for doing the same.

But I can see where you're coming from. I've been called an attention whore before and I don't want people to think I'm fishing for compliments.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are -1Reply