+361

Justin and Selena broke up? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObody cares, amirite?

People & Celebrities
50 12

They didn't break up, Selena dumped JBeibs, because "I broke up with SELENA GOMEZ" said no one ever.

For anyone who's wondering how or why it happened:

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +12Reply

That's not true. Somebody cares, although I surely don't.

Vote this post for "post of the day"

Taken off a phrase being posted around in facebook.

Who and who? Bieber? Timberlake? Smith? Don't really keep up with which celeb is dating which!

Kiras avatar Kira Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Infinity Yeah good ole Justin Smith, the international sensation.

There's so many D list celebs from reality TV shows etc that I don't claim to know all their surnames. Smith wasn't a serious addition. The only two famous Justin celebs I could think of off the top of my head were the first two. Anyway, agreed with OP. A celeb breaking up is no more interesting to me than any other couple who I don't have a personal connection with breaking up.

Kiras avatar Kira Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Kira There's so many D list celebs from reality TV shows etc that I don't claim to know all their surnames. Smith wasn't...

I was kidding, I had to google Justin Smith to make sure he wasn't actually someone I should know

@Kira Who and who? Bieber? Timberlake? Smith? Don't really keep up with which celeb is dating which!

Not even this one? This comprised like 50% of celebrity lesbian relationships I know, the other being Ellen's.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -2Reply