+107

"Age is just a number," said the 48 year-old man in love with a barely turned 18 year-old, amirite?

0 8

My girlfriend's parents called me a pedophile because I'm 38 and she's 20.
It ruined our ten year anniversary.

@1870535

It was clever that you could tell.

90% of the time I disagree with this. Let's be honest, the man is thinking with his penis, and the girl is just after a sugar daddy. If they were actually in love and wanted to spend their lives together, that's great, we need more love in the world. When people say 'if its two consenting adults who are we to judge?', they are forgetting to take into account that lots of people are complete morons.

@Emaphina 90% of the time I disagree with this. Let's be honest, the man is thinking with his penis, and the girl is just...

I see what you're saying, but really who cares? It's not worth the strain or irritation of what people are doing in their lives that doesn't affect you. If they're idiots let them be idiots, no skin off your nose.

@1870580

Age limit is 16 with parental consent, age limit is 14 with parental consent plus consent from the court. (Canada)

As long as they are both legally adults, like in your example, and it's consensual with both parties I have no judgement over what other people do with their lives and relationships. If they're happy they're happy, no matter for what reason.