+112

You usually feel guilty after eating a large amount of food, amirite?

DailyProfits avatar
0 13
The voters have decided that DailyProfit is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm one of those annoying people with a super fast metabolism, so don't put on weight after large meals and don't tend to feel guilty. I imagine I'd feel guilty if I ate an endangered animal.

Kiras avatar Kira No Way +4Reply
@Kira I'm one of those annoying people with a super fast metabolism, so don't put on weight after large meals and don't...

I think this was more of a post like, "Look at the pie eating contest. Wow, that guys just ate 38 pies. I bet 38 pies could feed an African child for a lifetime. And that guy just ate them in 10 minutes. Goddam, what a selfish bitch! YOU SHOULD FEEL SO GUILTY!"

@J_A_C_K I think this was more of a post like, "Look at the pie eating contest. Wow, that guys just ate 38 pies. I bet 38...

Ah, okay. Even so, I don't feel guilty like that either. World governments and big businesses could do so much more for Africa than my extra slice of cake could. I donate to charities now and then but I don't spend time being wracked with guilt about eating food or feel guilty about not donating when money's tight etc.

Kiras avatar Kira No Way 0Reply

I feel guilty not eating a large amount of food.

No, I am male.

LamWins avatar LamWin No Way +1Reply

As a wrestler who has to lose 5 pounds by Saturday, yes

WinniethePoohs avatar WinniethePooh Yeah You Are 0Reply

No. I'm not going to feel guilty for being born under better circumstances than someone else which is something none of us can help.

Well hey, if you're hungry, you're hungry...

I don't eat large amounts of food unless I'm really high, so it's the opposite of guilty. I'm more like "YAAAAAAAAS that was the best whatever I just ate ever!!!"