+87

It bothers you when a teacher gets mad at a class for not learning something, or failing a test. A student can't learn something if the teacher does not successfully teach it. While some students don't care, many do. It's not fair to get angry with them when they don't understand the material, amirite?

Basunos avatar Education
1 8
The voters have decided that Basuno is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe the teacher is trying to motivate you.

If it is a really difficult area, the teacher should offer tutoring or something, but ultimately it's up to the student to learn the material.

It's up o the students to learn the material and ask for help when needed.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +1Reply

In my chemistry clas, we took a test and had horrible results. There was only 1 A, 2 Bs and 4 Cs. A quarter of the class got a D and half of the class failed. You'd think that'd tell the teacher that there's something wrong.

I did ask for help. She told me to drop the class and get a new professor.

Basunos avatar Basuno Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Basuno I did ask for help. She told me to drop the class and get a new professor.

Did you ask rudely? From your other comment it seems like you dont like her.

@Did you ask rudely? From your other comment it seems like you dont like her.

At that point my request was genuine. I wanted help with my work. I don't like her because of how she acts toward her students. That brief meeting didn't help either.

She might want to try to be less of a condescending bitch first.

Basunos avatar Basuno Yeah You Are -2Reply