-9

We should actively seek out obama supporters. We can start with the easy ones, those with bumper stickers, and who always praise obama. The founders would have been shooting against the progressives way before we reached this point, amirite?

Politics
1 18
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

to do what with them?
are you trying to pull a Hitler?

@fuzala to do what with them? are you trying to pull a Hitler?

Stop doing business with known liberal businesses and stores, and ignore them.

@Against the American left

so are you wanting to pull a Hitler or not?

what if the liberals are really nice to you and you find out your mother is/was a liberal
would you let her live?

why don't you wanna do business with all liberals by the way? I mean you might have some similar views with them
it's not all about the differences, ya know?

wait a minute: are you being sarcastic?

@The obama supporters have to pay for what they did. You guys started it

no seriously
are you being sarcastic?

wait a minute: not all liberals support Obama

what do you mean by "you guys started it"
started what?

@fuzala no seriously are you being sarcastic? wait a minute: not all liberals support Obama what do you mean by "you...

obama supporters are evil greedy people opposed to business. They just voted for the guy that promised to steal from the productive and give to them. That makes them a clear and present danger

@You are the enemy

well actually
I never said what I was
I'm not telling you if I'm a liberal or non-liberal

there are probably non-liberals who considered you the enemy even if you are a non-liberal as well

well not enemy enemy
enemy sounds too strong but you get the gist of it

@fuzala well actually I never said what I was I'm not telling you if I'm a liberal or non-liberal there are probably...

No, you are a greedy evil twit, who is also a domestic enemy. You are not an American

@No, you are a greedy evil twit, who is also a domestic enemy. You are not an American

http://ctrlv.in/138673

seriously though
you don't know even know which country I reside in
you're probably trawlin' and I'm not talking about the fishing kind

I think you're trolling. First of all, why are you anonymous? If this is actually your opinion, then why are you trying to hide your identity? Is it because you know your opinion is unpopular, or because you're actually a troll? Also, instead of actually providing legitimate arguments, you use insults such as, "evil twit", "domestic enemy", and "greedy". You also ignore fuzala's questions and responses by using insults instead. You keep all of your explanations vague, and never go into detail of why you think the way you do. If you aren't a troll, then you need to brush up on your arguing skills, and learn some respect while you're at it.

@obama supporters are evil greedy people opposed to business. They just voted for the guy that promised to steal...

I'm not an Obama supporter but where do you get this drivel from?
The clear and present danger is not realizing you are misinformed.

Not much of a difference

http://ctrlv.in/138681

Look at the red dot, look at the blue dot.

@MusicIsAGift Not much of a difference http://ctrlv.in/138681 Look at the red dot, look at the blue dot.

woah
that's really interesting
that's why I said it's not all about the differences
there are similarities too

That's funny, because the founders of the USA were for progressing out of an era that was not so positive towards new things, such as the Puritan era with the witch trials, and moving towards a more neoclassical, science-based country. I laugh when people say this country was founded on a more republican, christian morale when in reality they were sorta trying to allow the freedom of everyone in the country to do as they well pleased.

Some also said there should be no political parties. Why not shoot everyone then? Woo killing spree!

(I can't take this post seriously. Sorry, anon OP.)