+104

People complain about how there's no dislike button on Facebook. It's probably because it could cause a lot more drama and self-esteem issues than it already does. Instead of commenting, someone can easily just click dislike on a profile picture you were already feeling weird about. Plus, it's easy to delete a negative comment. Can't delete a dislike. I mean it's easier to click dislike than to actually type out the word "ugly," amirite?

fuzalas avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

But why would one be friends with those kinds of people on Facebook?

@Driney But why would one be friends with those kinds of people on Facebook?

Alright
I thought about it again
it's been a month, but here goes

It's unrealistic to expect every single friend on facebook to like everything you post

there's bound to be someone who dislikes something or throws out an insult

the nicest people are capable of doing mean things
that doesn't mean people shouldn't be friends with them
because we have flaws too that they deal with

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala Alright I thought about it again it's been a month, but here goes It's unrealistic to expect every single friend...

I respect your opinion and that's definitely an interesting thought. But personally, I am friends with people who are nice to me, and their flaws aren't usually cruelty. If they don't like something I post, they aren't gonna say anything about it. And the people who will are the people that I prefer to avoid. It doesn't mean I hate them, it simply means I dot associate with them.

@Driney I respect your opinion and that's definitely an interesting thought. But personally, I am friends with people who...

I feel like even if someone is nice and not cruel
he/she may press dislike to show disagreement with a status
which isn't cruel

Amen

LGM007s avatar LGM007 Yeah You Are 0Reply