+71

Sometimes you wish you were great at singing and / or playing an instrument, just so you could express your feelings towards someone you like with a song that explains those feelings of yours perfectly, amirite?

SirAnonymouss avatar Relationships
3 7
The voters have decided that SirAnonymous is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

/is mad jelly

SirAnonymouss avatar SirAnonymous Yeah You Are +4Reply

Good thing I can sing, play several instruments, and can write music/poetry smirk smilie

@Erythromania Good thing I can sing, play several instruments, and can write music/poetry

I feel outdone; I can only sing and play one instrument well. I am a bad writer.

@Myrania I feel outdone; I can only sing and play one instrument well. I am a bad writer.

I can play clarinet, percussion, and piano well. I'm terrible at sight reading piano music though. I have to practice it for awhile. I know basics in other instruments, but lord knows I can't play them well. Haha like when I tried violin, I sounded like a dying cat.

One of the instruments I play is flute. It'd be really hard to play a sweet song for a guy without sounding completely weird.

@musiclover One of the instruments I play is flute. It'd be really hard to play a sweet song for a guy without sounding...

Depends on the personality of the guy really; some may find it cute of you to try to play a sweet song for them on an instrument like the flute ;)

SirAnonymouss avatar SirAnonymous Yeah You Are +1Reply