+337

Are you just another average face in the crowd, somebody a person may find attractive and could never work up the courage to talk to, or someone who seems like a possible threat that another person may try to avoid? Everybody views people in a different light based off of past social experiences and their own personality. Sometimes you wonder how others view you, amirite?

Tribunes avatar Life
26 30
The voters have decided that Tribune is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Okay not to be "that kid" or anything, but this kind of reminds me of my post... http://amirite.com/738237

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +6Reply
@eastcoast Okay not to be "that kid" or anything, but this kind of reminds me of my post... http://amirite.com/738237

I liked your post better, I suggested it to be POTD as well. goo smilie
If this post is POTD worthy yours is as well.

@Len She sure does like doing that.

I believe I've stumbled into a situation I don't quite want to understand

@1879779

See now I have no idea if you're joking or not. I think she's like 12 but I could be wrong

more like always actually. hehe smilie

speckleasmes avatar speckleasme Yeah You Are +4Reply
@1879770

The sad lesbian part made me laugh.

I'm that guy with the disease on the higher part of his face that makes me look like I slammed my head up against a burning hot stove.
Not another average face, somebody some people might want to avoid.

@It doesn't look that way in your picture?

It was taken about 2 years and 8 months ago and I had just gotten out of the hospital after a month of treatment because a big day was coming up, including my Birthday.

Could this be shortened to just, "Sometimes you wonder how others view you, amirite?" ?

Sewcdfs avatar Sewcdf Yeah You Are -2Reply

I've heard from multiple people that I look batshit insane. Oddly enough, I'm the person strangers come up to if they have a question. Says something about todays society, doesn't it?