+51

It would be crazy if college was like the hunger games. Before you left you could only see three of your loved ones for a limited time. What you took with you was limited so that you could only focus on school. Every week, depending on your GPA, the lowest scorers would get killed. If you brought distractions like phones, alcohol, etc. you'd get killed. And only the top 3 scoring in the class would live to be successful and alive from the college. That would be crazy, amirite?

chuckytheduckys avatar Education
3 11
The voters have decided that chuckytheducky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Im pretty sure no one would go to college then

I can't see why they don't do it like that.

The hardest thing about all this is that a lot of schoolwork is done on the internet.We all know where that leads us.

bbhatti12s avatar bbhatti12 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Finally something that could motivate me to study more.

Georgies avatar Georgie Yeah You Are 0Reply

But I don't wanna die =(

The way the final sentence is phrased, just makes me think you're just checking before you go ahead and set one up. Getting a little bit scared...

Pippolytas avatar Pippolyta Yeah You Are 0Reply

I was wrong. Finals week could be worse.

That's be an awesome show.

I can't help but notice there are NWs... This is one of the posts where I just can't grasp what could possibly be going through people who vote the other way.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -1Reply

this is the stupidest thing I've ever read on here.