+55

When someone tells you to calm down, you have no idea what you could say to convince them that you ARE calm, amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Saying "I AM calm" just makes you sound angry, so you're pretty much left with nothing.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Frank_n_Furter Saying "I AM calm" just makes you sound angry, so you're pretty much left with nothing.

Indeed, I hate it when people tell me to calm down when I am calm. Them telling me that usually results in me not being calm anymore XD

Myranias avatar Myrania Yeah You Are +2Reply

I usually chuckle when I say it, as to imply that their assumption that I was angry is absurd. (Ohemgee I used fancy words)

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are -1Reply

I find beating the shit out of them to be effective.

Jokers avatar Joker Yeah You Are +5Reply

I'm perfectly calm dude. Calmer than you are.

You could try "I am calm" without stressing any words.

@Foolery You could try "I am calm" without stressing any words.

True, true. You might sound kind of scary though. You know those people who are really mad but speak with a level voice and a smile? I guess it depends on what it's about.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply

The answer usually comes out be something along the tone of "I will calm down when I choose to do so, don't make the suggestion unless you intend to piss me off more."