+27

No one is taking the "Christ" out of Christmas, christians took influence of the pagan celebration of yule to get more pagan converts and ease them into it. You will drive more people away from christianity by shoving everything down their throat at once. So before you yell at the people celebrating christmas who do not believe, keep in mind this originally was used to bring people in to christianity. If it is that hard, just IGNORE THEM, and have a happy holiday season. Amirite?

mydaddidntpullouts avatar Holidays & Birthdays
0 1
The voters have decided that mydaddidntpullout is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think "putting the Christ back into Christmas" is more for Christians who have forgotten the true meaning behind the celebration. I've never heard of any Christian getting upset by a non-Christian celebrating Christmas. I'm sure there are some, I've just never heard of any.