+221

When a black man kills, he's a menace to society. When a foreign man kills, he's a terrorist. When a white man kills, he's mentally unstable, amirite?

News & Current Events
15 9

When the government gives orders to kill, it's security

I don't think mentally ill and menace to society are mutually exclusive

@I do.

I think most people would say that all three of those examples are mentally unstable. And, OP, you're definitely wrong on the idea that those are mutually exclusive concepts.

This comment was deleted.
@1881028

The fuck! Since when does amirite block fucking curse words?

When a group of American kids die it's a tragedy, when a group of African kids die, it's a statistic.

Naggss avatar Naggs Yeah You Are +5Reply

It just frustrates me so much how whenever there's a white (mass) murderer they get a lighter sentence because they're deemed "mentally unstable."

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Kaitlyn It just frustrates me so much how whenever there's a white (mass) murderer they get a lighter sentence because...

Right, when if he'd been foreign or Muslim, he'd be a terrorist. Remember that white guy who flew a plane into an IRS building? Yeah, totally a terrorist. But you'll never hear anyone call him that.

Rae_Carolines avatar Rae_Caroline Yeah You Are +1Reply

No. It's only terrorism if he's south Asian or middle eastern. When a "yellow" asian kills, it's "OMG NORTH KOREA" or Korean gangs. When mexicans kill, it's gotta do with drugs. And I can't think of any other race. So yeah.

SuperSukhs avatar SuperSukh Yeah You Are +1Reply
Anonymous