+133

A severely mentally disabled person can pee in the bushes and get the title of a sex offender. Maybe the requirements to become a registered sex offender need to be looked over, amirite?

fuzalas avatar Politics
1 17
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

inspired by Law and Order: SVU

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are -1Reply
@fuzala inspired by Law and Order: SVU

erm is that the most reliable source in this case

@erm is that the most reliable source in this case

I just wanted to give credit to where I got the situation from

I do know that one can become labeled as a sex offender for peeing in public though

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +3Reply

Even if he is mentally ill, it still is a danger to those around him. He doesn't need to be prosecuted but if he is labeled a sex offender he is prevented from doing anything else of the sort

@WinniethePooh Even if he is mentally ill, it still is a danger to those around him. He doesn't need to be prosecuted but if he is...

No he's isn't prevented from going anything else of the sort or a danger to those around him. Just because you give someone a fine and label them as a sex offender doesn't mean they're prevented from doing anything else of the sort. How does being mentally ill or pissing outside make someone dangerous?

@Frank_n_Furter No he's isn't prevented from going anything else of the sort or a danger to those around him. Just because you give...

Lets say said person lives next to a school, young family, day-care, etc. When registered as a sex offender they must relocate so far away so those children wouldn't be exposed to his little friend. Also if he doesn't learn that whipping your dick out in public, even if its to pee, is bad then who knows what he would do later

@WinniethePooh Lets say said person lives next to a school, young family, day-care, etc. When registered as a sex offender they...

I see where you're coming from
but this person was akin to a child mentality-wise
if a child did the same thing, it wouldn't cause people to wonder who know how far this child will go later

the person was not a sexual predator either
he was adult aged I think and in all his years
he did not commit any sexual crimes except the peeing in public

and even if you take mentally ill out of the equation
peeing in public and rape are completely two different threats

just because someone peed in public, doesn't mean he/she is gonna commit something more terrible later

rapists/molesters don't usually start off by peeing in public

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply

It's not bad though. I mean it is when you do it on a busy street or in the middle of a busy parking lot or something like that but if you get caught behind a bush where there's no people or behind an abandoned building, you're just peeing. Like, seriously? You're not a sex offender for that, or at least you shouldn't be. But let's go with what you think- that peeing outside is wrong- who knows what he would do later? You're just grasping at straws.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm It would be considered indecent exposure, which is not dangerous. Just indecent.

the whole thing I'm trying to explain here is that those who pee in public and those who rape are grouped in one category: sex offender.

This causes a lot of issues because sex offender information is available to the public.
this is good in cases of rapists, molesters, etc. because then the community can be warned
but when a public urinator is under that category, he/she is treated pretty much the same way

the situation with the mentally ill, the person was very childlike and did not deserve to be treated like a sex offender

some parents found that he was a registered sex offender and they shunned him
they probably assumed he was a pedophile when his offense was that he peed in the bushes because he was outside and probably didn't want to pee his pants

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply

I never thought of peeing in public to be sexual.... Definitely doesn't turn me on.

@Len Is rape a turn on for you?

No, and I don't see what rape has to do with peeing in public.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm No, and I don't see what rape has to do with peeing in public.

I can't be for sure,
but I think that he's saying that even though rape isn't a turn on for the victim
the rapist is still a sex offender
the way if someone saw a person peeing in public may not be turned on
the urinator is still considered a sex offender

@fuzala I can't be for sure, but I think that he's saying that even though rape isn't a turn on for the victim the rapist...

I see what you're saying. Rape is sexual though. Peeing in public has nothing to do with sex.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm I see what you're saying. Rape is sexual though. Peeing in public has nothing to do with sex.

when someone pees in public, their private parts are usually exposed, which is viewed as sexual