+495

You hate it when all in the same week you have a math test, a history test, the apocalypse, a science test, and a term paper in english due, amirite?

NerdyBlondes avatar Education
53 32
The voters have decided that NerdyBlonde is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wow, I was about to NW and move on, but then I realized I missed the joke. Nice one. y smilie

Altoid_Freak_250s avatar Altoid_Freak_250 Yeah You Are +15Reply

Yeah, I know. I hate history tests.

lucyjoans avatar lucyjoan Yeah You Are +14Reply

GUYS
WHAT IF
GUISE LISTEN
WHAT IF THE APOCALYPSE
GUISE SRSLY
WHAT IF THE APOCALYPSE HAPPENS
and you didn't get to say everything you needed to to certain people.

@name If you haven't said everything you needed to, you have a reason to survive.

Exactly which is why I intend to at least try to stay alive if it happens. I don't think it will, but it's still a worry in the back of my mind

Yeah I hate it when that- wait what? O.o

PiperTheSlayers avatar PiperTheSlayer Yeah You Are +10Reply

Sounds like my week this week. It's fricken stressful having to, in the middle of taking an exam, use my shot gun. I have to both stay alive and pass exams. :P

PenguinsFlys avatar PenguinsFly Yeah You Are +2Reply

Don't you hate it when that happens?

I was so busy with all of the above, that I didn't even go on amirite on the day this was potd. Freaking out right now which you probably don't care about, but this is a big achievement for someone as awkward and un-funny as me.

NerdyBlondes avatar NerdyBlonde Yeah You Are +1Reply

the worst!

keeperstattoos avatar keeperstattoo Yeah You Are -1Reply

I have had seventeen exams in one exam period before. Suck it the fuck up.

@dzmax I have had seventeen exams in one exam period before. Suck it the fuck up.

17? JUST 17?
YOU THINK YOU'RE HARDCORE? I'VE HAD 17 EXAMS IN THE SAME EXAM. IT'S A COMMON THING.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +77Reply
@Len 17? JUST 17? YOU THINK YOU'RE HARDCORE? I'VE HAD 17 EXAMS IN THE SAME EXAM. IT'S A COMMON THING.

Pffft, big deal. I've had 17 exams in the same exam, and that was just part one of 17, each with 17 exams containing 17 exams in each of the 17 parts. And this was for 17 years, 17 months, and 17 days. And I've done this 17 times! SUCK IT THE **** UP!

That doesn't seem possible, and I think you missed the joke.

rilaras avatar rilara Yeah You Are +51Reply
@rilara That doesn't seem possible, and I think you missed the joke.

Just because you're not capable of it, it can't be possible? Sure, whatever. And no, I didn't miss the joke. As I said, suck it up.

@dzmax Just because you're not capable of it, it can't be possible? Sure, whatever. And no, I didn't miss the joke. As I...

Who has 17 classes to attend in a week? Teachers are not sadistic enough to give more than 1 test a week

@Izzie_23 Who has 17 classes to attend in a week? Teachers are not sadistic enough to give more than 1 test a week

I didn't say I had 17 classes, or anything about tests. The education system in my country is different to the one in yours; the national exams I was talking about are not the class tests that teachers set.

lol do u even lift I take 4 exams every day all semester and my semesters are 298 days and the other days of the year I spend studying get on my level

@1882394

My current exams consist of more questions than that!