+276

You often imagine yourself saying something to someone, then imagine what they might say next. Soon, a whole fake conversation develops inside of your mind, amirite?

BlindMists avatar Jokes & Humour
7 11
The voters have decided that BlindMist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

when I try to carry out the convo in real life
that someone doesn't even follow the script I set up
how rude

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +18Reply
@fuzala when I try to carry out the convo in real life that someone doesn't even follow the script I set up how rude

Haha, this just made my night. I don't try to carry it out, though. I just stare at the person trying to think of what they'll say.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Yeah You Are 0Reply
@BlindMist Haha, this just made my night. I don't try to carry it out, though. I just stare at the person trying to think of...

I actually do rehearse what I wanna say sometimes
it just makes me feel safer I guess even though it's not always helpful in other ways

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +5Reply

I do that a lot in bed at night. Most of the time they're funny conversations I imagine having with my friends, and I end up laughing. I end up laughing. In bed. Alone at night. Over a scenario that never happened.

mashmallow515s avatar mashmallow515 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Ever use a fake conversation as an example in a real conversation?
"Remember you said, 'avenge my death from the Dark Lord and reign supreme'"

Sewcdfs avatar Sewcdf Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've had friends who try to make you say according to their mental script... I usually intentionally say exactly the opposite because I just like to screw with them.

littlewonders avatar littlewonder Yeah You Are 0Reply

I do this ALL the time! Lol :3

Caitlyns avatar Caitlyn Yeah You Are 0Reply