+68

The driver in front of you drives really slowly right up until the moment you try to overtake him amirite?

AxeMans avatar People & Celebrities
0 4
The voters have decided that AxeMan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

We drive slowly because we don't think it is safe to drive any faster, and we speed up because you're a twat.

That said, when I'm stuck behind someone who's crawling along a high-speed road, I wish I could overtake but often can't.

dzmaxs avatar dzmax Yeah You Are -4Reply
@dzmax We drive slowly because we don't think it is safe to drive any faster, and we speed up because you're a twat. That...

Uhh..why is someone a twat for not wanting to be stuck behind someone going slower than the speed limit?

Kumquats avatar Kumquat Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Kumquat Uhh..why is someone a twat for not wanting to be stuck behind someone going slower than the speed limit?

I can only speak for myself, but, if I am driving below the speed limit then it is because there is no point in me accelerating to reduce the size of the gap between me and the car in front of me by mere meters. A lot of the time, however, I am actually driving at the speed limit and I still get overtaken quite often by impatient people who can't wait for traffic lights to say go and the natural flow of traffic to get them home in the evenings.

dzmaxs avatar dzmax Yeah You Are 0Reply
@dzmax I can only speak for myself, but, if I am driving below the speed limit then it is because there is no point in me...

Good points there. Your first comment was just too generalized. A lot of the time someone is driving slow and no one is in front of them but they'll still speed up when someone tries to pass