+95

When the most you talk in a month is in the one hour with a counselor once a week, things have really gotta change, amirite?

ItsATraps avatar Life
1 8
The voters have decided that ItsATrap is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Just because you don't like talking like most people do doesn't mean something is wrong with you.

@Nacklefoodle Just because you don't like talking like most people do doesn't mean something is wrong with you.

It's not that I don't like talking, it's just that most of the time I don't know how. I wish I could talk more but it doesn't turn out very well when I do

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ItsATrap It's not that I don't like talking, it's just that most of the time I don't know how. I wish I could talk more but...

That kinda sounds like you need to talk more. To be honest, you're gonna screw up a bunch of times before you get it right.

Well I'm talking about the post in general, not your personal case. Yes, for you I'd vote YYA. The post should have a restriction on only people who wish their life weren't like this.
But from an outside opinion it's not fair to force them to talk just because you think it's strange for them not to.

@ItsATrap I actually don't mind if people don't want to talk

If you didn't mind, you wouldn't have posted this

@Nacklefoodle If you didn't mind, you wouldn't have posted this

I meant if other people don't want to talk, it bothers me that I can't

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +1Reply

I can speak if I want too, I just don't prefer to. I don't like people in my grade. I don't like people in general.