+35

That moment when you give the Burger King cashier a $20 bill to pay for your meal that costs $7.69 and she inputs it as $2 so she has to figure out the change without the computer's help is priceless, amirite?

NDPrincesss avatar Jokes & Humour
0 10
The voters have decided that NDPrincess is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is pretty mean. I don't know if you've ever worked behind a till, but it's absolutely soul killing and brain numbing. At the end of an eight hour shift, I probably wouldn't be able to work that out on the spot either.

Emaphinas avatar Emaphina No Way +11Reply
@Emaphina This is pretty mean. I don't know if you've ever worked behind a till, but it's absolutely soul killing and brain...

Thank you! I am NOT stupid and I have the ability to do basic math but today day at work, after an 11 hour shift I couldn't work out how to split $15 equally between 3 people.I obviously know the answer now but isn't easy and its people who laugh at these poor (probably bored and tired) people behind the checkout that are showing how rude and ignorant they are.

@FaaaMulaaan Thank you! I am NOT stupid and I have the ability to do basic math but today day at work, after an 11 hour shift I...

Dealing with the general public is hideous anyway, without some snobby kid being vile because I'm too tired to do basic maths. I have a feeling that OP is unemployed.

I don't get it. Help anyone?

@I don't get it. Help anyone?

Bk cashiers are usually stupid so when they mess up in the cash register they have to do the math in their head but arnt smart enough to do it

davidsplanteIIs avatar davidsplanteII Yeah You Are -1Reply
@davidsplanteII Bk cashiers are usually stupid so when they mess up in the cash register they have to do the math in their head but...

But if they input $2 the register would say that $5.69 is owed. At least that's what I think.

@But if they input $2 the register would say that $5.69 is owed. At least that's what I think.

But that's not the amount she/he was give so instead of restarting the whole order they just do 20-7.69

davidsplanteIIs avatar davidsplanteII Yeah You Are +1Reply
@davidsplanteII But that's not the amount she/he was give so instead of restarting the whole order they just do 20-7.69

I imagine that they wouldn't have to redo the whole order. Re-entering the correct amount paid sounds more than likely at this point.