-17

There is no force in the world more powerful than love, amirite?

Myranias avatar Relationships
2 28
The voters have decided that Myrania is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

greed, jealousy, death, drug craving/withdrawal symptoms....unclear weapons xD the police....

@CombatSkill greed, jealousy, death, drug craving/withdrawal symptoms....unclear weapons xD the police....

not the best examples but hey...you got my point. love comes and goes. its a powerful sensation-yes but not the strongest.

@CombatSkill not the best examples but hey...you got my point. love comes and goes. its a powerful sensation-yes but not the...

For me most of those are less strong than love. I have never experienced greed in that extent, neither have I with jealousy or death (yet). Luckily I have no addictions, so those forces wouldn't count for me personally either. Nuclear weapons... I have to say you are most likely right on that one.

I should also think attractions of atoms may be stronger, but I'm not sure about gravity.

Myranias avatar Myrania Yeah You Are +1Reply

I would not say that death is stronger. I've experienced love and death and have to say that they're equal in intensity. And in the end, the one thing that can help you move past death is the love of those you still have left.

I think people want to believe love is the most powerful force because part of the whole feeling of love is it being a powerful emotion and it seems like it can over come anything but that's just a feeling, it's not really like that.

"One of the greatest problems of history is that the concepts of love and power are usually contrasted as polar opposites. Love is identified with a resignation of power and power with a denial of love....What is needed is a realization that power without love is reckless and abusive and that love without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is love implementing the demands of justice. Justice at its best is love correcting everything that stands against love." ~ Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

oh...c'mon i can list you at least 5 things

@Myrania Please do! :)

Atomic bombs
Nuclear bombs
Uranium bombs
Plague
Earthquakes
Star explosions
Star formations
Procrastination

Gravity.

Sledges avatar Sledge No Way +1Reply
@Sledge Gravity.

Gravity is actually very weak.

Not stronger than an Apache Helicopter.

I don't know of anything stronger than love, but I believe that things are equal to it. Revenge, hatred, prejudice--they all poison the mind just as love does.

I've seen lies ended with bullets, rage, jealousy, bombs, even love. But the only thing I've ever known that could create a life is love.

that's the way i feel.. that's what siri said !!

People die and kill for love.

The strong nuclear force

@The strong nuclear force

Even the weak nuclear force.

The incredible hulk too.