+30

Why live, if you don't live the way you want to, amirite?

TheCommunistCats avatar Animals & Nature
7 10
The voters have decided that TheCommunistCat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I find this strange for a communist to think ;)

Myranias avatar Myrania Yeah You Are +5Reply

Because I'm programmed to do everything I can to survive and procreate.

"Why earn any money at all if there are still luxuries I can't afford?"

You can live for other people.

You can live to get yourself to a life you want to live, help others, or seek vengeance

"And you find out you don't have to be happy at all to be happy you're alive"- Next to Normal.

Sometimes you don't have much of a choice on how your life is lived.

@FlotatiousTurd its your life....you can live however the heck you want

To some extent, but I can exactly live in a castle and rule a small country.
That quote is from a character who deals with severe depression. She can't really control feeling miserable, but she leans that she would rather continue to live.

@FlotatiousTurd if you work hard enough why the hell couldnt you

Because I can't be princess of a small country. That's not how life works. Hard work does not equal getting whatever you want. I can't break through a wall without using tools no matter how hard I try. I can't transform myself into a cat. I can't shrink myself down to one foot tall. I can't decide what my mental health is like. Not everything is up to you.