+110

You have some songs that you love to listen to that everyone else declares as old, amirite?

BlindMists avatar Music
0 6
The voters have decided that BlindMist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

a lot of the music i listen to is from the 60's - 90's (90's being the best of course). kind of stupid to here people say old as in bad. a majority of amazing music is old. and you wouldn't have any of the music you like today without the old stuff. the current music that people love now will eventually become old. that doesn't make them turn bad in anyway. a good piece will get better with age. the only reason people who like popular (top 40) might think old is bad is b/c that genre does get old fast. there's no substance. it's made to be a quick hit then fade away.

@a lot of the music i listen to is from the 60's - 90's (90's being the best of course). kind of stupid to here...

I tend to like 70s better. That's when the Who really started to produce good music.

And yes, I always find it annoying when people say a song is old. If you really liked the song when it came out, it would never become too old to listen to again. I tend to hear people calling music from the 60s-80s (90s?) classic while calling the song that came out a year or two ago old.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +3Reply

Also, there are tons of good modern musicians who do not get media attention.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah, I like lots of classic rock, and I can never talk about it with anyone.

cookiedoughs avatar cookiedough Yeah You Are 0Reply

I like this one: YouTube video thumbnail

EmptyMelodiess avatar EmptyMelodies Yeah You Are -1Reply