+184

There is something about you that you hope nobody ever discovers. Amirite?

VicZincs avatar Life
3 20
The voters have decided that VicZinc is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I can't really think of anything.
I've stuck my dick in a toaster for $50.
I really have nothing to hide.

@Len I can't really think of anything. I've stuck my dick in a toaster for $50. I really have nothing to hide.

Did you have to turn the toaster on, even for a second?

Also, pics or it didn't happen

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +5Reply

Shit your friends paid you $50 for that? If the price is over 5 my friendsjust decide it's not worth it

I really want to know what everyone has in mind when they vote yeah.

drhannahs avatar drhannah Yeah You Are +13Reply
@drhannah I really want to know what everyone has in mind when they vote yeah.

if they vote no that means the secret is so dark they even keep it from themselves. jolly smilie

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +1Reply
@VicZinc if they vote no that means the secret is so dark they even keep it from themselves.

Or that they don't have any deep, dark secrets. It's not impossible just because it's uncommon.

I saw this post a few hours ago and it's been on my mind for a while, and I've finally figured out the thing I hide most from people. It's emotions. It's not a problem, before anyone says something about that. I don't need to express emotions to feel better about them, I think about them, make sense of them, and move on. But the thought of someone seeing my private emotional world, even letting them know I have one, scares the shit out of me. This is the internet though, so I don't mind you guys knowing I have emotions. c:

@Frank_n_Furter I saw this post a few hours ago and it's been on my mind for a while, and I've finally figured out the thing I hide...

I agree, I do that also. It's also my insecurties, I got a lot of those that no one knows about, because I act like the stuff people say doesn't phase me.

Kaycees avatar Kaycee Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm so boring. I literally have no secrets.

My old school has my phone.

I really don't care what people know or don't know about me. If their opinion is formed off of a lie then I won't have friends that i actually like

I… When I ripped my pants
I thought that I had everybody on my side,
'till I went and blew it,
all sky high
and now she won't even spare a passing glance
all just because I [rip] ripped my pants.

JesseLeons avatar JesseLeon Yeah You Are 0Reply

There are a bunch of things that I'm embarrassed about but if someone found out about them I'd probably be over it after about a day.