+350

To this day, the people that used to bully me still take my lunch money. But it's okay as long as they don't mess up my order in the drive-thru, amirite?

Legendtobe91s avatar Philosophy
34 21
The voters have decided that Legendtobe91 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This thread is way too serious, this is supposed to be funny. Now make me a sammich. No mustard.

amiwhites avatar amiwhite Yeah You Are +3Reply

They probably spit in your food.

If you're buying drive through for lunch you're probably not much better off than them. Is there really so much shame in having a minimum wage job anyway? I think you should be ashamed of the fact that you've become the very thing you hated so much.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are -10Reply
@1891065

By my first sentence I mean that OP is not some glorious god like figure that's above any regular person. He's just another guy, eats fast food, has a job, regular guy. I'm not trying to saying there's anything horribly wrong with eating fast food. Although in hindsight I see the way you took it, which makes a lot of sense. Probably more, really.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Len If you're buying drive through for lunch you're probably not much better off than them. Is there really so much...

Drive-thrus aren't totally about being cheap. Their also convenient, especially for a busy, working, possibly quite successful person.

@Len Exactly, so why are they treating someone so poorly for working at one?

Why was the person treated so poorly in the past by the drive-through worker? It goes both ways.

Ebony_Ways avatar Ebony_Way Yeah You Are 0Reply
@eldorito Payback is not hypocritical.

OP didn't enjoy being looked down upon and bullied in high school by his peers.

Now OP is looking down and insulting his peers.

Instead of understanding the pain of being looked down upon for no good reasons and opting to not do that to people, OP has become just as petty as the bullies which may have developed into perfectly well adjusted people.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Len OP didn't enjoy being looked down upon and bullied in high school by his peers. Now OP is looking down and...

Even if it's "payback" that doesn't change the fact that OP's mindset is that they are above someone due to their own job or that of their fellow human being.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1895628

Use me how you will hello smilie

@1895635

I quit.

Anonymous