-159

The WBC shouldn't be recognized as a hate group by the government, amirite?

WoIverines avatar Politics
0 25
The voters have decided that WoIverine is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"A hate group is an organized group or movement that advocates and practices hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation or other designated sector of society."

The only exception is they say they don't advocate hatred, but love for the lord. I also think they should be classified as a cult.

@Frank_n_Furter "A hate group is an organized group or movement that advocates and practices hatred, hostility, or violence towards...

I think classifying them as a hate group would be putting them with the same group as the KKK, and I mean, as bad as they are, they aren't KKK bad.

@WoIverine I think classifying them as a hate group would be putting them with the same group as the KKK, and I mean, as bad...

Yes, they are. They protest at gay soldier's funerals and yell at the grieving family members they're glad the fag is dead. They protest the funerals of gun shooting victims like the one in Aurora, because God took them and who are you to feel sad about something God decided to do? They stand at street corners and expose everyone passing by to diagrams of gay sex saying "God hates Fags." They brain wash children into singing "God hates America where fags freely roam and spread their filth," at least KKK members aren't 80% family and brainwashed since birth into joining and have the decency to let grieving people grieve, even the KKK thinks the WBC is horrible- when a hate group think your hate group is bad, that says something.

@Frank_n_Furter Yes, they are. They protest at gay soldier's funerals and yell at the grieving family members they're glad the fag...

But I mean you can throw hateful slurs at someone all you want and protest all you want, that's nowhere near as bad as actually killing them, which they have not done.

@WoIverine But I mean you can throw hateful slurs at someone all you want and protest all you want, that's nowhere near as bad...

the KKK doesn't kill people anymore. And the KKK issued a statement saying that the wbc went too far by protesting the connecticut kids' funerals.

@MyHotHotJam the KKK doesn't kill people anymore. And the KKK issued a statement saying that the wbc went too far by protesting...

The WBC protests at all soldiers' funerals don't they? not just gay ones. I understood their belief to be that all soldiers were gay...at least that's what i remember that bitch daughter of the leader saying.

That literally had nothing to do with anything. The KKK doesn't kill people either, and you don't have to kill to be a hate group.

They're a group, and they don't do much besides hate.

Automatically, you're supposed to get a 'YYA' on your own post. Seeing as the tally is at zero, looks like you don't even agree with yourself.

@heythereilikeurhair Automatically, you're supposed to get a 'YYA' on your own post. Seeing as the tally is at zero, looks like you...

I just wanted to see where other people stood on the issue, because I already know where I stand. I do wonder who put the YYA up there though. I do think they should be classified as a hate group, but if I said it the other way, people would shrug it off as me wanting to farm the little green arrows and then not voice their opinion. :D

sigh even if they don't use violence against homosexuals they are still displaying their blatant HATRED of them. Which would make them..a group of people..who hate..another group. aka a hate group. And idgaf how anyone feels against homosexuals/gay marriage disagree with them all you want but PERSONALLY I feel like no one should use the bible to promote hatred of anyone. That's not what I learned from the bible, in fact i learned to love everyone despite our differences. Perhaps they're reading a different version. Besides i dont see much difference between the wbc and the kkk, violence or no violence holding that much hatred in your heart just cannot be good. And I be a psychiatrist would have a BALL diagnosing this crazies. Just sayin.

Are they a group filled with hate? Check!

They seem pretty hateful to me. However, I agree that they're not as bad as the KKK (at least was). The WBC hasn't killed anyone. The KKK used to strike fear into people... they were homegrown terrorists.