+107

By senior year, everyone just kind of gives up and wants to get out of high school already, amirite?

open_mind_open_souls avatar Education
1 3
The voters have decided that open_mind_open_soul is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes, for the work, at least. But I'm actually starting to stress out already about having to leave my friends. :/

Cocaia12912s avatar Cocaia12912 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Cocaia12912 Yes, for the work, at least. But I'm actually starting to stress out already about having to leave my friends. :/

I'm in the same situation! I want to get out of home so badly, but my friends won't be there anymore either. :( It's kind of a tradeoff I guess!

PiperTheSlayers avatar PiperTheSlayer Yeah You Are +1Reply
@PiperTheSlayer I'm in the same situation! I want to get out of home so badly, but my friends won't be there anymore either. :(...

Yeah. :( I always feel weird when seniors talk about how much high school sucks and how everyone is mean. I may not like the people in my grade very much, but I have a ton of underclassman friends who are really special to me. I don't wanna lose all my little siblings! :( And the worst part is that I won't be able to find friends like that in college for at least another year.