+28

If you think about it, the traditional marriage actually was between two men, amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Jokes & Humour
0 10
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I thought you were gonna say because eve came from Adams rib that its "between two men"

..when was that?

CombatSkills avatar CombatSkill Yeah You Are +3Reply
@CombatSkill ..when was that?

When a man made a deal with a woman's father- couple pigs, cows, ox, goats, whatever, and the chick's dad married her off for a trade.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +24Reply
@Frank_n_Furter When a man made a deal with a woman's father- couple pigs, cows, ox, goats, whatever, and the chick's dad married...

Yes but in that arrangement the woman was part of the chattel, we have come a long way. I still support gay marriage.

@VicZinc Yes but in that arrangement the woman was part of the chattel, we have come a long way. I still support gay marriage.

Yes, but that was still the definition of marriage. You're applying your cultural bias to it.