+115

You hated that moment when you wanted to make an emphasis on the word I, but you couldn't because it's already capitalized, amirite?

BlindMists avatar Language
7 5
The voters have decided that BlindMist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And on here / can't even tell the difference between an I and a /.
I and I look silly as well. Not are they available on many other sites and it's rather unnoticeable or appears to be bad penman ship in real life. You simply can't win with those damn Is!

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +4Reply

A good use of style in your writing is far more effective than anything you can do with the shift key.

acsorgs avatar acsorg No Way +4Reply
@acsorg A good use of style in your writing is far more effective than anything you can do with the shift key.

In my fourth grade class we weren't allowed to use any word other than "say" to indicate dialogue, because the reader should be able to tell how they said it based on other context clues you give. I think that the same applies here. While using italics, capitalization, and other methods may be easier to show emphasis, I don't necessarily think that they are the best method.

yes i did

candymans avatar candyman Yeah You Are 0Reply

EYE am your leader. EYE make the decisions. BOW BEFORE ME!