+60

Since there's already a safe rock climbing simulation, there should be a safe tree climbing simulation, amirite?

eldoritos avatar Sports
2 10
The voters have decided that eldorito is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd really enjoy that. Or just a tree that would help me back down (cry2)

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +2Reply
@eldorito At my college, some kid got stuck in a tree.

I got stuck once (all the time) and I was left there for a while until I tried to fall out.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ItsATrap I got stuck once (all the time) and I was left there for a while until I tried to fall out.

I've always been a tree climber and I have never gotten stuck in a tree. I get pretty high up there, too.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are -1Reply
@eldorito I've always been a tree climber and I have never gotten stuck in a tree. I get pretty high up there, too.

I've always been a tree climber too, but I'd always chicken out trying to get back down.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are -1Reply
@ItsATrap I've always been a tree climber too, but I'd always chicken out trying to get back down.

Have you tried rock climbing? That's a safe alternative if you're in a gym.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are 0Reply
@eldorito Have you tried rock climbing? That's a safe alternative if you're in a gym.

I haven't. I don't think there's anything where I am to go to.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +1Reply

Sometimes there are trees in high ropes courses. o: But they'd probably have pegs for you to put your feet. It's still pretty cool though.

@shelbme Sometimes there are trees in high ropes courses. o: But they'd probably have pegs for you to put your feet. It's...

wait to clarify i don't mean the trees with the platforms, there are some actually to climb ok

Yeah, but I think the reason for rock climbing is that not everyone has a mountain nearby. Using a tree simulator instead of an actual tree might get you called a wuss more than not climbing the tree at all.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply