+94

It'd be cool if every time you said an answer after a teacher called on you, the rest of the class would clap and say "Good answer!" at random intervals no matter how unfathomably stupid what you just said was, amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 5
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I feel like you're watching Family Feud.

ThisBlackChicks avatar ThisBlackChick Yeah You Are +6Reply

A student wants to present the right answer before their classmates as not to be made fun of or seem unintelligent. If everyone did this, as you said, you are taking away the largest factor in the scenario. People would be inclined to start saying smart-ass answers etc. since the other students would still acknowledge it as a "good answer." The teacher would inevitably get pissed the hell off and possibly other students who are actually there to learn.

Anyhow, I thought the post was funny in itself, but not so great if it were acted out in reality.

Tribunes avatar Tribune Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Tribune A student wants to present the right answer before their classmates as not to be made fun of or seem unintelligent...

applause GOOD ANSWER! GOOD ANSWER TRIBUNE GOOD ANSWER!

But all gameshows aside, they would still be wrong and after a day it'd probably no longer be funny.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +7Reply

In half of my classes most of the other students don't even I'm in the class, so I feel like it wouldn't change much for me anyways.