+105

It's understandable how some people, after experiencing so much of a negative emotion like agony or rejection, would rather no have emotions at all, amirite?

Altoid_Freak_250s avatar Life
3 4
The voters have decided that Altoid_Freak_250 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sure. It would be to defend oneself against future pain.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +6Reply

I don't think it's because they don't want to experience emotion but that maybe they've had worse experiences and see no point in showing emotion towards less significant experiences.

@StickCaveman I don't think it's because they don't want to experience emotion but that maybe they've had worse experiences and...

While that is true, it's also because it was those very emotions that caused one to have such self-destructive thoughts made by those experiences. But I don't show much emotion to anything because I see no reason why. Depends on the person, or the experience, I guess.

Orangiess avatar Orangies Yeah You Are +2Reply

For me life would be easier without emotions. I already go through the motions daily, why get distracted with stupid feelings I don't even want?