+260

High school is rarely portrayed accurately in TV and movies amirite?

RebaSoups avatar Education
0 13
The voters have decided that RebaSoup is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't know I thought High School Musical was pretty accurate.

ShannonIsAUnicorns avatar ShannonIsAUnicorn Yeah You Are +15Reply
@ShannonIsAUnicorn I don't know I thought High School Musical was pretty accurate.

I came here to say this so I think that just proves how good of a job they did at portraying high school life.

Actually, nothing is rarely portrayed accurately on TV and in movies.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +12Reply

They never show that one teacher who just puts something on the overhead and expects everybody to copy it down.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +5Reply

There is always that kid who gets food smashed in their face or shoved into a locker. There is bullying at school, but never like that.

cookiedoughs avatar cookiedough Yeah You Are +1Reply
@cookiedough There is always that kid who gets food smashed in their face or shoved into a locker. There is bullying at school...

Yeah, on TV it's all just childish bullying. Like the kid with the leather jacket acting all big and bad, giving wedgies and doing shit right in front of teachers yet always getting away with it.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply

Especially not my school! Schools are normally huge like 2000 to 4000 people but I live in a smallish city in a semi private school with 550 people around 110 per year so My high schools is so different so I don't consider any real even though they might be...

@tag What is a semi private school? like a magnet school?

No I live in a French community/city/province and only children whose parent or grand parents went to English school or their parent are in the military are aloud to attend this school (or any English school in particular). Its a public school technically but only certain people can attend

No one would watch if it was

@Discord No one would watch if it was

but that's not what the opinion asks wary smilie