0

Shy people turn out to be the coolest people once you get to know them. amirite?

People & Celebrities
0 10
The people are still deciding if this post is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

sometimes eyes smilie

they're like other groups of people
some are cool smilie
some are angry smilie

We're also good to know in case you ever need anything done quietly. We're basically the closest you'll get to ninjas, without actually being ninjas.

@ScottyD We're also good to know in case you ever need anything done quietly. We're basically the closest you'll get to...

Everyone's so used to seeing you that they treat you like scenery and you get to hear all the gossip. hehe smilie

@shelbme Everyone's so used to seeing you that they treat you like scenery and you get to hear all the gossip.

I can't even tell you how many times I've been present for conversations that people didn't know I was there listening too. It's also fun when that happens because then when you chime in with an opinion, people freak out like you just magically appeared in front of them.

I think I know what you are saying: don't be afraid to talk to a shy person, chances are they will be very nice and friendly.

I hate when people talk about the quiet guy/gal like he's/she's packing explosives...It's just hurtful...and further distances the shy people

And sometimes shy people turn out to be the weirdest people.
Oh man, I really need to stop talking about myself...

That might be true with me some people but I've also talked to some shy kids that I've just found... boring. Like, they're not unstable or anything, they just can't hold a good conversation.