+66

When you catch someone staring at you it is almost never a case of them thinking you are odd looking or repulsive, it is almost always that they find you alluring and are calculating their chances of mating with you, unless you are a waiter, then they just want another drink. Amirite?

VicZincs avatar Life
3 7
The voters have decided that VicZinc is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're blowing my mind, Vic. You just made me think of all the woman I know that have had sex with me/said they would have sex with me. I have a big love for empirical evidence and facts, but my self-esteem is low enough to distort the truth.

Still, reality is reality. Maybe I'm actually not the worst looking human being to ever walk the Earth? I don't know why this post brought these thoughts into my head, but it has.

@1902564

You need another drink!

I dunno... Waitresses are pretty hawt...:)

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +2Reply