+35

It's cool how when "easy" and "hard" are used to relate something to something else (ex: easy as pie) they have the same meaning while implying different things. Amirite?

speckleasmes avatar
0 6
The voters have decided that speckleasme is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm not sure that understand your point. Would you mind giving an example for something difficult?

@Wunderscore I'm not sure that understand your point. Would you mind giving an example for something difficult?

Yes very confusing, so of course it immediately gets home-paged because that is the best way to get this site new members.

Well, you might say something is "easy as tying your shoes." But for someone, tying their shoes might be very difficult, in which case you would say "hard as tying your shoes." So the implications are very different, but the difficulty of the thing does not change, just the perspective.

speckleasmes avatar speckleasme Yeah You Are 0Reply

Understanding this post is hard as pie.

she is easy, he is hard