-34

Life is so hard but your family will always be there for you. amirite?

yoiibungpors avatar Life
0 13
The voters have decided that yoiibungpor is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's a nice sentiment and all but HAHAHAHA no.
Some parents are just shitty parents and even an overly optimistic guy like me can see that. It's obvious.

Lens avatar Len No Way +10Reply

Mine always will. But not everyone's.

Lucky you.

It's not always the family who abandons you, sometimes it's you who abandon your family. I know a girl who completely isolated herself from her family and has not and probably will not communicate with them ever again. She is 22 so obviously she does not require foster parents. Having a family who cares about you is wonderful, but it is extremely naive to make such a blunt assumption that everyone has what you have.

I consider anyone I deeply care about to be my family, so yes, even if your biological parents suck, you'll always have family somewhere that loves you.

Encore93s avatar Encore93 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Not all the time... Some find it hard to confide in family. Sometimes the family doesn't care about the child.

What about the people who don't have a family

nevernevers avatar nevernever Yeah You Are -1Reply
@nevernever What about the people who don't have a family

1: we all need families or were not alive
2: if they are not in this world, they will always be in your heart.

yoiibungpors avatar yoiibungpor Yeah You Are -9Reply
@yoiibungpor 1: we all need families or were not alive 2: if they are not in this world, they will always be in your heart.

I meant people who don't have a family as in people who don't have a family that loves them and doesn't do crap for them

nevernevers avatar nevernever Yeah You Are +4Reply
@nevernever I meant people who don't have a family as in people who don't have a family that loves them and doesn't do crap for them

Even if if their family don't do shit for them, they still care about you, I mean, if they truly don't care for you then you'd have a foster parent by now.

yoiibungpors avatar yoiibungpor Yeah You Are -10Reply
@yoiibungpor Even if if their family don't do shit for them, they still care about you, I mean, if they truly don't care for you...

Not everything is black and white like that, sweets.

There isn't always a foster home that can take you, especially if you're a teenager

nevernevers avatar nevernever Yeah You Are +2Reply