-82

God's punishment for being gay was getting HIV, and now that it is possible to cure HIV, God wants us to legalize gay marriage, amirite?

AppAwesomes avatar Religion
1 13
The voters have decided that AppAwesome is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And on the 8th day god created HIV to kill all the homosexuals. No.

HIV wasn't a punishment from god for people being gay. There's a cure because scientists and doctors have been spending years researching a cure. And yeah, it's great that gay marriage is being legalized, I'm all for it, but I don't think god or HIV has anything to do with it, ya know? Do you think all of the other STDs were punishments from god too?

I can't find a word "HIV" in the whole bible! :)

hahaaahhahahh interesting line of thought XD but if you were here i'd say "dont be crazy man"

I'm suprised at the amount of people here that are against gay marriage.

AppAwesomes avatar AppAwesome Yeah You Are 0Reply
@AppAwesome I'm suprised at the amount of people here that are against gay marriage.

Unless they are against god... I didn't vote because I am pro gay marriage but don't think there is a god.

The people disagreeing with your post aren't necessarily against gay marriage. Maybe, just maybe they don't think HIV was a punishment from god?

HIV? More like H I WEEEE! Riding that hand basket straight to hell. Glory.

It's pretty obvious.

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are -2Reply