-3

You are happy with where video game graphics are currently at. No need to make any more advancements. Amirite?

Kumquats avatar Games
0 10
The voters have decided that Kumquat is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Graphics don't make a game..

@GabrielBrown Graphics don't make a game..

Sorry I don't see your point.. I don't think graphics need to be improved any further. Games already look good enough is my point.

Kumquats avatar Kumquat Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Kumquat Sorry I don't see your point.. I don't think graphics need to be improved any further. Games already look good...

Who cares is what I'm saying. Graphics are not what you're supposed to focus on in a game. They're just a bonus. I'd rather play Castlevania, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, or Mike Tyson's Punch-out before I played many modern games.

@GabrielBrown Who cares is what I'm saying. Graphics are not what you're supposed to focus on in a game. They're just a bonus...

It sucks that i need to buy the new and improved console to support the new games with better graphics

Kumquats avatar Kumquat Yeah You Are +1Reply
@GabrielBrown Who cares about the fucking graphics?

Holy crap you completely miss my point. Never mind

@Kumquat Holy crap you completely miss my point. Never mind

I completely understand your point. My point is that why does it matter if you need to buy a new console for "enhanced graphics"? If you don't care about new graphics, don't buy the new console..

But PS4 is coming out with an even better graphics card, so this won't happen anyways.

I don't care how much they improve graphics, as long as the storyline and the game overall or good. Graphics don't matter to me. If a game is good, I'll play it.