xxdetroitxxs avatar Food & Drink
0 8

I don't know of a single guy who'd want to chow down on a blue taco.

However uncool that is, it'd be way better than if Eggo tried the same thing...

Blue is a really unappetizing color....

OkNows avatar OkNow No Way 0Reply

Cool Ranch Doritos aren't blue.

rilaras avatar rilara No Way -1Reply
@rilara Cool Ranch Doritos aren't blue.

No, really?
The post is saying it'd be cool if they were blue, since the Nacho Cheese Dorito ones are red-ish
Just because the Dorito chips arent blue, doesn't mean the taco cant be

xxdetroitxxs avatar xxdetroitxx Yeah You Are -1Reply
@xxdetroitxx No, really? The post is saying it'd be cool if they were blue, since the Nacho Cheese Dorito ones are red-ish Just...

I know what the post said. But the reason that the Nacho Cheese Doritos taco shells are red is because Nacho Cheese Doritos are red. It doesn't make sense to make the Cool Ranch ones blue if the original chip isn't blue. It also doesn't sound appetizing to me.

@rilara I know what the post said. But the reason that the Nacho Cheese Doritos taco shells are red is because Nacho Cheese...

The nickname for the Cool Ranch Dorito taco is "The Blue One" so it'd make sense for it to be blue for marketing purposes.

Also, eating a blue taco is somewhat unique so more people would probably buy it

Anonymous