+13

Coughs can serve as reminders of what is really important, amirite?

PhilboydStudges avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
1 8
The voters have decided that PhilboydStudge is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

A cough sometimes causes me to reflect on my health, if only for a split second. I was wondering if others do that too.
I have noooo idea what you were thinking.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Len Ah, alright. I still agree.

Being a part-time horny dumbass myself, can I ask... what were you thinking? I suspect it's a lot more entertaining than the point of this post.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are 0Reply
@PhilboydStudge Being a part-time horny dumbass myself, can I ask... what were you thinking? I suspect it's a lot more...

When people cough it's stereotypical that they put their hand up to their mouth, often times their hand looks like they're grasping a penis. http://ctrlv.in/168754

I figured this post might be implying that blow jobs are what's important in life.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +9Reply
@1907620

I don't know what's going on! Maybe it's talking to women that allow me to vent my "frustrations". wary smilie

Is this intentionally hello smilie or am I just a horny dumbass?

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply