+107

Music nowadays isn't as good as it used to be what with all of the One Direction and Nicki Minaj crap out there. You miss the days when you could go into the local tavern and hoist a mighty flagon of mead to a jaunty tune on the lute of a young bard, amirite?

ShannonIsAUnicorns avatar Music
13 18
The voters have decided that ShannonIsAUnicorn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I upvoted because I found the post to be funny. However, there is some good music that's not One Direction or Nicki Minaj.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +10Reply

Because I'm blind or whatever I couldn't find the citation box so this is the link: http://arisonas.tumblr.com/post...these-days-its

@fuzala SHE'S BEEN TORN AWAY FROM US THAT BOX DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE

WHAT NOOOOO HOW COULD WE EVEN LET THIS HAPPEN
IT'S OKAY BOX WE LOVE YOU 5EVER!!!! (dat mean we luv her more den 4ever)

@ShannonIsAUnicorn WHAT NOOOOO HOW COULD WE EVEN LET THIS HAPPEN IT'S OKAY BOX WE LOVE YOU 5EVER!!!! (dat mean we luv her more den 4ever)

WHY DID THE BOX ASK US IF WE LOVED HER 4EVER?
WE WERE SO DUM TO SAY NO WE DON'T LOVE HER 4EVER
WE TRY TO BE CLEVER AND SAY 5EVER
MOR DEN 4EVER
WHY DIDN"T SHE WAIT FOR US TO ANSWER 5EVER BEFORE SHE CROSSED THE STREET

WHYYYYYYY sad smilie

@fuzala

Why must you hit me right in the feels?

@ShannonIsAUnicorn Why must you hit me right in the feels?

BECAUSE

THIS IS AN IMAGE FROM BITTER DIVORCEE

"IT'S NOT ALWAYS RAINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES
IT'S COMPROMISE" ~Maroon 5

@fuzala BECAUSE THIS IS AN IMAGE FROM BITTER...

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE BUT IM PRETTY SURE I LIKE IT

@ShannonIsAUnicorn I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE BUT IM PRETTY SURE I LIKE IT

THAT COMMENT MADE ME HAPPY

I think it's because of the happy vibe this comment thread gives off
despite the death of our beloved citation box

she will be missed

@fuzala THAT COMMENT MADE ME HAPPY I think it's because of the happy vibe this comment thread gives off despite the death...

I now ask all who read this to please take a moment of silence in memory of citation box.
I hope I didn't ruin the mood too much.

@ShannonIsAUnicorn I now ask all who read this to please take a moment of silence in memory of citation box. I hope I didn't ruin the...

it's okay

she wouldn't want us to be happy about her death anyways

she was always there helping people give credit to other sources

I think she secretly likes us being sad about her pushing up daisies because it makes her feel like we cared about her
of course she won't admit this
she always gave credit to others
but she never gave credit to herself sad smilie

what a beautiful box she was

@fuzala it's okay she wouldn't want us to be happy about her death anyways she was always there helping people give...

That whole "she gave credit to others but never to herself" thing was beautiful. I think that's what we should put on her tomb stone.
RIP citation box. In ours hearts 5ever and always

@ShannonIsAUnicorn That whole "she gave credit to others but never to herself" thing was beautiful. I think that's what we should put...

oh yeah
I'm so making a post about this

WHAT AN INSPIRATION

even in death
she continues to inspire